Private or Team/Group Sessions
These sessions are developed for coaches who want to learn how to best support their athlete(s) on their athletic journey to high performance. The purpose of these sessions is to increase the coach’s knowledge of the use of mental strength skills with their athlete(s) when training and before/during competitions or games. The information provided will focus on:
- the importance of developing a strong foundation for high performance
- the purposes of both physical and mental preparation strategies
- the different types of mental techniques that are most useful
- how and when to use mental techniques in sport
- the critical skills required for optimal communication
Sessions can be done in-person or online and can include various presentations and workshops.